EVARplugin for OsiriX
EVARplugin for OsiriX provides dedicated and easy-to-use functionality for AAA analysis and EVAR measurements for non-clinical use. OsiriX is a free DICOM viewer for Apple Mac systems and used by thousands of people worldwide.
- one-click vessel identification
- automatic centerline computation
- NEW: powerful editing tools for generated centerlines
- faster and improved 3D visualizations (ThickSlice MIP, Curved MPR, etc.)
- easy-to-use measurement and reporting tools
- measurement tools for lengths, diameters and angles
- interactive reporting using generic sizing sheets and export (PDF, DICOM)
The EVARplugin for OsiriX is a software which is intended to be used for reviewing and measuring medical CTA image data, primarily in research or teaching context. The plugin has no CE mark or other certifications and is thus explicitely NOT intended to be used for patient care.
Non-clinical vs. clinical EVAR software
EVARplugin for OsiriX is based on the CE marked EVAR software SOVA.evar by SOVAmed. As SOVA.evar is designed to be used in clinical environments and for patient care, it can only be used in combination with certified OsiriX variant. EVARplugin however is not designed to be used in such regulated environments and is thus compatible with any OsiriX variant.
- OsiriX 32-bit
- OsiriX 64-bit
- aycan workstation OsiriX PRO
- OsiriX MD
CLINICAL USE (EU)
- aycan workstation OsiriX PRO (CE, FDA)
- OsiriX MD (FDA)*
- OsiriX 32-bit (no cert.)
- OsiriX 64-bit (no cert.)
* supported as soon as CE-labeled
Try / Buy EVARplugin
After installation and first start, the plugin can be used for free for 30 days. The license can easily be upgraded to a perpetual license by buying a serial number in our shop anytime.
Software products for clinical use are available from SOVAmed.